- Payment is due strictly on completion of the work carried out, unless prior arrangement has been agreed.
- Payment to be made by Cash, Direct Bank Transfer.
- There is a facility for payment by Credit or Debit Cards – CHIP & PIN MACHINE AVAILABLE NOW
- Prior to work being carried out, a FULL visual inspection will be carried out internally and externally, with notes of
any damage, stains etc being recorded and photographed as necessary to ensure the protection of the Owner and
- Servicing will be carried out to the highest standard to ensure the safety of the Owner.
- ALL Workmanship is warranted for 60 Days, providing no unauthorised changes or modifications are made which affect the already completed work.
- Where, during a Service, a fault is found which is beyond the normal Service Schedule, the Owners permission to repair or replace will be obtained before such work is carried out. An excess charge for the time and parts will be made.
- For Pre, Booked set charge Services, the Call Out charge will be waived.
- In Case of the Engineer being unable to gain access to the caravan/motorhome and security devices due to the unavailability of Keys, the Booked Service Charge PLUS Call Out Fee will be applied.
- It is the OWNERS responsibility to ensure that access is available at the time and date agreed for Servicing, and that there is sufficient clearance to access the wheels and external equipment and that the interior of the vehicle is clear of obstructions to the internal equipment which needs access to service. floor area clear.
The toilet cassette MUST be EMPTY and CLEAN or the toilet will NOT be serviced.
- Pricing. Initial Call Out including the first 30 minutes of Labour £65.00
- Then – £40.00 for the next 30 mins – And any Labour after that is – £40.00 per Hour.
- Special Order parts are NOT refundable and will include Carriage costs as appropriate.
- All wheels will be torqued to the correct setting and customer will be asked to sign that this was done before engineer leaves. On completion of works, All Appliances will be turned off from the source.
- Customer will be asked to sign the paperwork after completion and in doing so, you have fully checked all items in the caravan/motorhome are fully Switched off – Engineer will have no liability after that point
- All T&C Are Subject To Change At Any Time.
- We do not accept liability for damages caused by personal belongings being left in the caravan (i.e cups falling from top lockers)
This Policy gives details of what cookies are used by markcaravanmedic.co.uk and other web services used on narkcaravanmedic.co.uk in accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011.
Mark Caravan Medic is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used lawfully, and in accordance with this privacy statement. We will never ask for your account details of passwords
Mark Caravan Medic holds the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. We recommend that this page is checked regularly for changes in our policy.
What we information Mark Caravan Medic collects
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Credit/Debit card details (Not stored – Card Machine only)
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs as a customer to aim in providing you with a better level of service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To process your order and to inform you of order status
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Your financial details
When your payment is placed, your card payment details are encrypted and transmitted in their encrypted form to our authorised secure payment processor (Streamline). When payment has been authorised, our e-commerce system records only the authorisation code received, which is used to in reference to your payment should we need to refund your card, without any requirement for your card details to be recorded by Mark Caravan Medic.
Your credit/debit card details are not stored by Mark Caravan Medic
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Please note that our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should be aware that mark caravan medic does not have any control over any other website.
Therefore, Mark caravan medic cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com any marketing emails will always include a clear unsubscribe link.
This will keep your details in our mailing list database but marked as “unsubscribed” to avoid any further promotional mailings being sent against your wishes.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
Mark Caravan Medic does not attempt to track individual users with personally identifiable information, except where there is reasonable suspicion that unauthorised access to our systems has been or is being attempted.
In the case of all users, Mark Caravan Medic reserves the right to attempt to identify and track any individual who is reasonably suspected of attempting to gain unauthorised access to computer systems or resources operating as part of Mark Caravan Medic web services.
As a condition of use of this site, all users must give permission for Mark Caravan Medic and it’s a web developer to use its access logs to attempt to track users who are reasonably suspected of gaining or attempting to gain, unauthorised access.